• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo pretty

Victoria39

Mama Doe
017.jpg

Hope Koo has finished the washing up

Who wears the trousers in this relationship?? :shock: You go girl - when you're that pretty I'm not surprised he does as he's told!!

Oh wow. Just had a look at ALL your picture threads. They are all gorgeous, What beautiful buns you have.

Glad the 'Friends' trio have a new home too. :D

awwwww she is so grgeous :love:

i hope you dont mind but i wanted to try something on photoshop with this piccie, its not perfect though :oops:

bunny_edited-1.jpg

just thought it was unfortunate that the fence was in front of her pretty face :love: , hope you dont mind

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:49 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awwwww she is so grgeous

i hope you dont mind but i wanted to try something on photoshop with this piccie, its not perfect though

Wow the photo looks fab, please tell me how to do that - nothing too technical mind :roll:

i used photoshop elements 5 and used the clone tool over the fence areas, you have to keep changing the source point otherwise you get a lot of repition marks. :D glad you like :D

Back