• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MY NEW FAMILY

Victoria39

Mama Doe
I am very pleased/proud/honoured to annouce the arrival of my new family - Joey, Phoebe and Monica and of course the lovely Daffodil who came from Jill at Hunnybunnys. Miss Daffoldil as we call her, has settled in very well with Koo and spent last night snuggled up on the settee with my hubby :lol: She is a very sweet natured and friendly girl, just right for Koo. Joey, Phoebe and Monica are charming, fun to watch and clearly adore each other (caught Archie, Simba's husbun, kissing Phoebe through the mesh :oops: ). I have lots of pics to put on later, only just popped on to share my joy.

Vickie

Looking forward to piccies! I was fostering Daffodil for Jill - really pleased she has got such a lovely home, and a husbun!!! :D give her a nose-rub from me! :love:

ooo i met daffodil! she was soooooooo pretty!!!
cant wait to see pics of her again and the trio! i love their names so much :lol:

Back