• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mmm names names..my choices for new baby bun U/D shes named!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
My daughter hasnt found one for her yet..but we do kinda both think shes a willow cos of the tree itself and the fact its an old english name for healer..
heres a few others what do you reckon..mind you i think shes also a phoebe!

CLOVER....as in the plant
AMBER . french for precious jewel
BIJOU..french forjewel
WILLOW old engish..symbolof healing..the tree itself bendiy and soft
TALLULAH gaelic irish/celtic for Abundance,lady,princess
MATILDA german for powerful battler
( and i wanted bif to be tallulah-belle or matilda!)
LOLA spanish for sorrows
CHLOE greek for green shoot
BELLA italian for beautiful
BELLE french for beautiful
PHOEBE greek for bright
BELLADONNA italian for beautiful woman
mm also means deadly night shade in english! :shock:

Ooooh its a tricky one Deb! I like Clove(r) and Willow, my old cat is Mrs Fatty Willow Pants...... :lol: Phoebe reminds me of Friends and Bella reminds me of the Tweenies.... and I cant stand the tweenies, oh God I can hear the music now!

Tally (short for Tallulah) is nice too, I always find a name then adapt it to suit of the next few weeks.... :lol: xx

Thats right miss willow fatty pants..i loved that!

aw noo the weenies..i really prefer BELLE anyway to bella..think of that magazine oitherwise!!

phoebe was my fave character from firends..i loved she was as daft as me..and ditsy too..and her hair in pigtails etc at the begining of the series looks like buns floppy floppy ears!

her face is so weird right now..her skulls not right shape and her eyes are so close togehter but alomsot binocular! her nose is widening already! and her feet are so big she trips over them i kid ye not..but she doesnt stop running full speed on them!
she so happy witht he kittens donna its like seeing kibbles and tabby nuggly and bumble all over again..ive missed this!

shes very sweet antures..naturally curious and as mad as as a march hare!

blur will ber name at this rate! :lol: :lol:

Belle was in the top ten most common names for rabbits, so you might want something more original. I had two Belles at once as my bun was Belle and I adopted a Belle (who became Daisy which was equally unoriginal!)

Wow I didn't know Tallulah meant all those things. Thats one of my favourite names.

They all sound really nice. I like Willow :D

aww thank you.yes willow kinda sutis her too but it wont end up being willow..i know my daughter to well..!!

DONNA! as if youd think ive been netsurfing rabbit names again todayand come up with another list! :oops: :lol:

I like Chloe! :wink:

They are all nice names,Tallulais a pretty name aswell,when i see the name i always think of a posh rabbit(don't ask!)

Ax

U/D shes named!

:oops: well we have given her the name we first said to her..and it suits her but its hardly original :lol:

yup WILLOW it is..or as my 22yr old daughter cals her..willow pillow cos shes so soft and squidgy :lol: :lol:
actualy shes nipped my daughter but has only ever given me soft cuddles etc and nosey bumps for get me the heck out of this crate so i can run up and down those carpeted stairs again.its fun! :shock:

Back