• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

biting

charl343

Warren Scout
Is there friendly biting?? or is all biting agressive? Paddy has bit me twice but it doesnt hurt at all, i can just about feel it and it doesnt leave a mark. It is normally when he is sitting on my knee and I am cuddling him or stroking him.
Thanks
Charlotte

is it like a nibble? if he lunges and then bites thats when its agressive think its an affection thing as they do this when they are canoodling with other bunnies. Especially if u are strokeing him!

he doesnt like lunge at me, its more of a sniffing thing with a lil nibble! I thought it could be his way of saying he's bored with being stroked and wants to binky about!!

My last 3 female bunnies have all nibbled me, not really a painful bite, but sometimes it did hurt, but usually it didnt leave a mark. I know the first 2 loved me as they were always licking but then they would give the odd nip, just to let me know they were still there! My old girl would sometimes nip my ankles to make me pick her up for a stroke!
:lol:

yup kibbles did the same and bertie does too and so did our ocsar. bunnies dont just lick each other they nibble and nip to clean throughly and sometimes a nip is a way of making sure theyve still got oyur atetntion..
when the ears goback..the tail goes up and they lunge forward..RUN!! :lol:

My Scipio nibbles me when he wants to be put down... but also if he wants attention he'll bite my trousers! - note to self: teach him to speak!

Back