• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ooouch ...he bit me

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
just gone to get Sooty in from the run ...and hes bit me right on my wrist ....luckily i had my fleece on so hasnt broke the skin ...but its come up in a purple lump :shock: :shock: :? :? :evil:

good job it wasnt my bare arm cos i pulled my arm away and he was hung from my sleeve .... :shock: :? ...i had visions of Angie and her Calel episode running through my head . :roll:

awww well it was my fault ...i know what hes like and i usualy cover his head with a towel before picking him up and this morning i thought id be clever :? :roll:

ouch I can sympathise I've lost count of the number of times Fudge has bitten me, hurts like :censored: :shock:

hes a very naughty boy :? :evil:

i keep telling him he ll never get a new mummy and daddy if he carrys on like this ....doesnt make much difference though :cry:

Sooty was with us as a baby . we then re homed him as a house bun but he came back to us after 12 months because of his behaviour :roll: We thought he may be unhappy living inside so we put him outside and paired him with Tara ........no change in behaviour :roll: so i guess its just him :?

Why, why do they go for the wrist? :?

Calel has been really good recently - although I've learnt to move quite fast & never go near him when hungover/ill/too tired! :lol:

bunnymadhouse said:
Why, why do they go for the wrist?

dont know :roll:

my wrist is a lovely aray of colours today .
red , purple , blue :? :roll:
Ouch

My scar is so pretty now - a lickle horseshoe shape :D I have feeling on my thumb-pad again - although not on the top bit, so i guess it'll come back eventually.

Back