• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nunzeo new friend.

islalee

Warren Scout
She has arrived! We went to the rescur center yesterday, had a look at all the bunnies, and tried Nunzeo with a very nice REW who is huge!!!! In the rescue centre she really liked him and wanted to play and sniff, he was too scared to do anything but run away from the huge bunny.
When we got home, he was a little angry at her that she was in his run, but soon figured out that shes a she and now loves her bottom.
They spent last night upstairs, in mine and Nunzeos room, kinda snuggled up but he is annoying her with the loving of her bum, I'm sure she'll tell him off soon. And they have been giving each other kisses!

Nunzeo is in love.

Hehehe its really funny, though I really do think shes getting fed up with it, the poor girl! oh well, once they have everything sorted between them I'm sure she'll love him as much as he loves her.

Shes funny with the toys, because I dont think she was given many at the rescue, and she's loving the amount of space, her run was a bit small but now she has loads and loads of space. I'm really happy!

Back