• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

beckiboo, did you find?

Carol X

Alpha Buck
Hi
Beckiboo, were you able to find your little bunny that was lost in the fire?
I have been thinking of him/her.
Thank you
Carol X

Awww, Thank You. Yes, s/he is found, and alive!!! :D I'm so relieved, but s/hes quite poorly so will remain in hospital for at least a week :cry: Also, They wouldnt let me reserve him (even if I pay for him now?!) so I just have to keep calling to see when he'll be available, which is quite scary because someone might take him!!!! :eek:

Thats great news Beckiboo. I am so pleased you have found your little one. I hope s/he gets better soon and you are able to give s/he the home that s/he deserves.
Good Luck and fingers are all crossed.
Take Care
Carol X

beckiboo186 said:
They wouldnt let me reserve him (even if I pay for him now?!) so I just have to keep calling to see when he'll be available, which is quite scary because someone might take him!!!! :eek:

That seems a bit silly - fingers crossed that he gets better soon and gets to live with you! :D

Back