• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Lily and Maisie

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Finally I have a camera! It was my birthday yesterday and got one! So at last I can show you my babies. It is filled with pictures of my babies already!
I got Maisie and Lily at Christmas... I went into local P@H on exmas eve and they were in there looking very poorly with kids all round them making last minute xmas demands that we all knew would only last 5 mins. So I i couldnt leave them there and took them My friend who was with me also took 2.

LILY
S6000017.jpg

Here's Lily.. ( can you see some of the damage they have done to the carpet?) Anyway she was off investigating yesterday morning, so I snapped her!

MAISIE
S6000018.jpg

Off out into the garden... she knows the way!

:shock: I forgot to send you a b'day card!!!! OMG! All day I talked to you and you didnt even mention ... I'm so, so sorry i forgot!! :oops: Gorgeous Girls, Of course :wink: Xx

Don't worry about that Becki....there were far more important things yesterday than that! I went out for a meal and a bit of a drinking session yesterday and the whole time, the people I was with were asking for updates about the bun and the fire.

catswhiskas said:
Don't worry about that Becki....there were far more important things yesterday than that! I went out for a meal and a bit of a drinking session yesterday and the whole time, the people I was with were asking for updates about the bun and the fire.

Awww!!! I'm just about to text you back :wink: You are one BIG star!! Xx

Back