• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lottie and Betty (now Poppy!)

Katie

Mama Doe
When we first introduced them, Lottie was so excited that we'd found her a friend! She insisted on being cuddled up beside betty constantly much to Betty's annoyance! Lottie thoughtthat Betty needed her permission to move let alone eat and drink! We had a few arguements and kept them indoors for the first 24 hours so we could keep an eye on them, the next day they went out in a run on the garden and went in the hutch together for the first time. It's a double hutch with ramp so we were hoping that Betty would be able to use the ramp! She was still very nervous but now she has calmed right down, you can even put your hand in and stroke her without her running away! She has learnt to stand up for herself and can now use the ramp both ways! Lottie has learnt to give betty some space and they both seem very happy and have been laying out togeher in the sun and eating together. We changed her name to Poppy as we think it suits her! I'm sure that they will be good friends :D Poppy is short haired, Lottie has crazy hair!

PoppyLottie4.jpg

PoppyLottie23.jpg

PoppyLottie3.jpg

PoppyLottie28.jpg

PoppyLottie22.jpg

PoppyLottie29.jpg

PoppyLottie21.jpg

Thank you for posting the pictures, I am so glad that two lonely piggies have found a friend to live with, especially as Poppy's vision is possibly not too good and may deteriorate in the future.

Thank you for giving her the chance of a forever home.

Janice

Aww lovely pigtures, I have a longhaired Lottie too and she's a bit of a diva and would only let her friend Grace eat and drink when she said but now they're friends and play together

they are soooo gorgeous :love: :love:
im guessing from your grass that you dont have dogs? :lol: id love to have some piggies again but they would be very dissapointed with my garden! :lol:

Back