• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need basic Care sheets

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Hello,

right I need help anyone know where I can find some good care sheets that I can print off? Daddy, Chips, Duck and Sprout go to their new homes tomorrow, but both their new mommies and daddies have not kept buns before. Both are going to really lovely homes, so I'm not worried, but my usual care sheet with what they eat etc will not be enough.

I want something that will go into a bit about basic care, safe plants, what signs to look for in a poorly bunny. All the stuff we take for granted, but to a novice can be invaluable, any idea guys, is there a link to a PDF somewhere?

Maybe it would be easier to go and buy them a couple of books from waterstones :?

right I need something on C poo's and a basic guide to gut statis, like something that goes, get to the vets if you're bunny is like not eating crinding teeth sometying like that, just reading yours in rabbit ref section but although very good, it's a bit advanced for a beginner, it's a bit advanced for me :lol:

Oh ,my care sheet is 45 pages long so far is trhat too long do you think :?

:shock: do theyhave interent access? might prove easier to give them the links! and save paper and ink :lol:
the articles everywhere all seem a bit too much for novices.but then some dontgo far enough..guess its why here is a very busy forum!

Back