• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sara’s Guinea Pig/Small Animal Rescue. West Yorkshire area

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Veronica

Hiya, I’m writing to ask for help in a fundraising plug for Sara’s Guinea Pig/Small Animal Rescue.

Some of you know of the brilliant work Sara and the team put into helping small animals in the West Yorkshire area.

Well, the news is, that Sara will be moving house in the next few months, and relocation to Mirfield. This will be a major operation, in transporting 22 guinea pigs, and 6 rabbits to the new house smoothly and as stress-free as possible.

Sadly, Sara will be unable to take her existing ‘animal’ shed with her. Her new proposed property does not have an outbuilding. So, I, and other volunteers are hoping to raising funds for a new shed, plus some new hutches and runs….so not only Sara gets to move house, but the animals in her care do too. The proposed target is £1000….although anything we raise will be a massive help to the rescue.

For my contribution, I’ve had a sort out and will be listing some items on ebay (jewellery etc), which I will add the link to here asap.

I will also be offering to produce paintings…..
*contemporary-style portraits of your chosen pets £20
* painting of your house (from £45)
*painting of your car (if you’re a car enthusiast!) (from £40)
* various pieces of one of pieces of art! (from £20)
These will be artistic, and completely unique.

The adoption packages have also been reviewed, and are back up and running again. Please contact me for more details!

Please remember, all proceeds will go towards much needed housing for the current rescue animals at the centre, and future rescue animals.

Many thanks,

Veronica
(on behalf of Sara’s Guinea Pig Rescue)[/quote

Thanks for posting this. Sorry for the delay in getting the items up on ebay. I'm still collecting in donations from various people, and will be adding them on ebay in the next hour. I will update this with a link.

Items going on sale will be jewellery...silver rings, bracelots, necklace (including a Tiffany & Co necklace), earrings...gold... some vintage items
There are also some pet care books....mainly rabbit care, guinea pig etc
Some pet items.

:)

The auctions on ebay have so far raised £28.33, so thank you for those who have bidded/won items. It's a small start, but definitely and much appreciated one!
There are more items on ebay, and more will be added. Please keep checking back :D
Thanks

Back