• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very happy right now...!!!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
I can't hold in the smile :D

I always become VERY nervous and sad around Easter time because of the thousands of bunnies that are going to end up in BAD homes :cry:
I love the holiday (seeing bunnies everywhere :D :D) but I still can't help but think of the poor petshop bunnies :cry:

BUT, my sadness has turned into a BIG smile as I was just watching tv, and I saw a very long segment on why bunnies ARE NOT a good pet for Easter :D :D They listed all of the appropriate facts and reasons on why bunnies are pets FOREVER, not just for one holiday :D

I know it may not sound like a big deal for you guys, but here in America there is rarely Rabbit Education, especially on the news :shock: :D :D :D

Maybe a few lives will be saved this holiday! Lets keep our fingers crossed!

:D :D :D

Leah xx

Thats great Im so pleased that there has been some good points on the televison as to why NOT to have buns for Easter. :D

Back