• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'poohbuster'/ dustbuster?

katykat1975

Young Bun
I always find that the minute someone calls visiting me the bun has left pellets by the door or in the hall. There is no time to get hoover out so I was thinking a dustbuster strategicaly placed nearby would be fab!
Do the poops fit up the nozzle?? lol

I'm sure it can't work or others would have mentioned it here but it would be so much easier than locating the dustpan or lugging out the hoover for those stray pellets.

I just pop on a disposable glove and pick em up :lol:
Don't even bother with the glove sometimes :oops:

I have a dustbuster and will test it in the morn to see if a poop fits :D

Unless someone does it first :)

They fitted up my dustbuster (please don't ask me what make/model it is though!) As my bun lived in my kitchen it was great to make the place look vaguely hygienic if anyone visited and it was so much easier just to wizz round and clear up any stray hay or bunny fluff than having to hunt the dyson out from under the stairs. Definitely a good investment in my book.

I have to admit to using my hands too sometimes, in haste :oops: . SOOOOO happy to know the dustbuster works though, getting onto ebay now :)

thanks guys xx

we ahve one near the cage ! don't use it for bunny currents though as mady is very clean and uses her litter tray. but well worth getting one !

I'm sure I saw a handheld one one tellie advertised today. A dyson one which doesn't lose suction or something. Looked quite cool. Probably expensive :?

I couldnt as Ive said be without mine for Hetties Shack :D Its the cyclonic Black and Decker one :wink: I do use hands at times though :lol: :lol:

I need one of these. I usually just pick them up..much to the other halfs disgust! It's just hay! But I would like one for when we have visitors :lol:

Back