• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bun on saturday!

islalee

Warren Scout
Me and Nunzeo are going out to try and pick a girlfriend on Saturday, we are very excited. He was binkying like crazy tonight (ok so it was at dinner time and there was broccily).

I need a wee bit of advice though...
I have cleaned most of his toys and put them away, and I'm leaving him with a few I will do saturday morning, I have 2 big blankets to cover my carpets as they probably smell like him, I will be hoovering and cleaning all his stuff with vinegar on saturday morning once hes in the run.

What else do I need to be doing in order to make a new girl moving in a bit smoother? Its unlikly Nunzeo can stay ove at the rescue at all because they have way too many in at the mo, I think they are planning on sneeking an extra 5 into my pet carrier :wink:

Eeek wish me and Nunzeo luck please!!! And new girl too!

hi islalee

male rabbits are less territorial than female rabbits I believe, others might disagree. good luck saturday, where are you going? I was born in Pompey and lived in Fareham for many years.

Neil

Sounds like you are doing all the right stuff! You could also try rearranging stuff a bit to make it seem different. And make sure you have some hidey holes in case they need a bit of a break from each other, like a box, tunnel , or open carrier.

I'm going to a rescue in chichester, hopefully my grumpy bunny will find himself a girlfriend!

Hmmm I'm making plans as to what I cloud move around....

They have hidey holes already, Nunzeo has a little warren type thing made out of lots of boxes that all lead to different boxes with holes in going to ... all over the place. Theres also a really big dark and scary sand pit that Nunzeo hasn't worked out yet, so hopefully she'll work that out and he'll still have under the chest of drawers, he's very tiny so can just fit, and they will each have a place to go!

Back