• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

POLO! in her new home - one of the dreadful day buns :)

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
I've been to Leicester today to see the honeybunnies!! and to collect Polo. Travelled 172 miles to get there, and another 172 back so v. sleepy. Jill's garden is amazing... its full of bunnies, and i got to see them all, it was great! I saw Treasure who is a right personality!!! and Bridie.... Polo's mummy. Set off at 10:30 I didnt get back home until 7:30! But it was worth it.

Set up Polos temporary cage which is identical to the one she was in at Jill's so she will be familiar with it. I have uploaded some pictures of her in her new home. She was digging all the way home in the car...!!! The first thing she did when she got in her cage was to munch on some hay. She has borrowed Oscars hay house so she has somewhere to hide as she may be scared for a while - although she seems quite settled, hopping about and munching hay!

I really must sleep now... well after the apprentice has finished.... enjoy.

Looking a bit chunky in this photo... but she isnt really.... :)

STA71195.jpg

mmmmmmmm..... Hay .... this girlie loves her hay!!

STA71196.jpg

oooh whats this pretty thing

STA71197.jpg

spot the bun - hay house

STA71198.jpg

She will be bonded with Benji asap....

Ahh there's my girlie! :D ..or rather your girlie now! :lol:

she looks so settled...Was lovely to meet you and your O/H..glad you got home safely.

Now will wait for bonding piccies! :D

Back