• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leaving hutch covers off over night

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
I was wondering if people keep there hutches coverd all through the year or what time is best to leave it off. It is a lovely night tonight not boiling but not cold or even windy and was thinking i could leave Buttons cover of tonight but then the weather is so unpredictable and you never know if it's going to rain overnight :?

I've been debating the same recently :? I;ve decided to leave them covered for a few more weeks as the temp does still drop quite a lot at night. The covers are so tucked in as they are in mid winter though

Yep going to do the same. I've left it off longer tonight so he can enjoy the fresh air but i'll cover him up still. Would hate to go out in the morning to find it decided to rain over night.

I was wondering this as well, it was quite mild when I went out before but I decided to cover them over just in case it turned cold over night. :?

We still cover ours up but, if it's dry weather, we leave them uncovered til about 10pm at the moment.

Kate

Back