• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flower is missing

Flo

Alpha Buck
I got home from work, gave all the buns some pellets while I took the dogs out. Got home, made their veggies, gone to feed Jasper and Flower, Flower is missing.
I dont know how he has got out, because they are in a run on the patio (just for change of scenery) and their are bricks on top

Ive hunted everywhere and asked everyone..but I cant find him..

I feel sick, will I ever see my baby boy again? :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm so sorry - have you tried knocking your neighbours doors and having a look in their gardens? I do hope you find him soon. Fingers crossed for you.

Ive been and knocked on everyone's door and put notes on doors..Just been out again and no sign of him. God I feel guilty, and I dont know why

Do you think someone has taken him? Sorry if that upsets you but its all I can think about if the run is secure. If so, call the police and demand they come asap

I dont know. Flower is quite aggressive, and Chance and Flo (were) down on the lawn (near the gate) so if they were going to steal them, they would be easier by far..Im going for another look :cry:

*Hugs* That must have been a terrible shock for you, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he turns up safe and well.

Hope he turns up ok. Hopefully he's dug a hole somewhere and is hiding. Is there any sign of the run being out of place?

It was on the patio.. :cry: I left them with their fave hay (the excel stuff) and was only gone half an hour at the most.. :cry: :(

Could he have lifted the run up? Some of my Buns can if it's not weighted down. Have you looked in and under everything in the garden?

I really, really hope you find him

Janex

Just been out again, and I cant see him..Even took the dogs, because they adore each other.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope you find him. Don't give up hope, but I think you need to put all efforts into finding him tonight before he gets far. Ask all your neighbours to check their gardens etc and put notices up all over the place with a picture on if possible.

Good luck

Aww thats awful...id hate if pringle went missing, do hope he comes back... cant you put some food out or that where he may come back for that? x

Oh no, I hope you find him.

Have you checked under any sheds etc? My friend's rabbit hid under her shed all night, she was frantic.

Back