• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter Comp (win 1 years free SS rabbit)

Dasonix

Mama Doe
This year we are running a comp to win 1 years supply of Supreme Science Selective Rabbit.

The comp is free to enter and open to all UK residents.
Once the comp is over all entry details will be deleted.

Full details on our website

ooo looks good ive given it a whizz aswell and also just spotted that fantastic warren thing! me thinks im gunna be saving my pennies :lol:

I'm off to have a look !!

I got my BB order this morning, the Buns are delighted :D Apple Sticks, Willow Sticks, Dried Blackbery Leaves, Dried Dandelion Leaves + LOADS of other stuff :D :D

BB have a BRILLIANT Customer Service too. Not often a Victoria Meldrew like me says that about a company

WELL DONE BUNNY BASICS!! :thumb:

Janex :D

I got confused so have posted 3 times :oops: :oops: Hopefully the last one actually had all the info on it :roll: :lol:

bunny mad lisa said:
I'e enter, although i don't use it myself but i thought it would be great to donate it to a rabbit rescue!

Same here with just 1 bunny who loves excel, I'd give it to a reuse - they need it the most - specially at this time of year.

last call, anybody who wants to enter better do it quick, if it all arrive sin time might add a one or two other supreme products in (50L carefresh etc)

Back