• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

teeny tiny hamster

touie

Wise Old Thumper
this is a pic of little binky my chinese hamster that i took today. She is really cute, very tiny only around 2" in length (those are 1cm bars in the pic!) :eek: and ever so lively! She's 3 years old and still would rather use the walls than the stairs! Chinese hamsters are such good climbers I often find her upside down on the roof :eek:
april07023.jpg

quick vid as she's too fast to photo :lol: sorry its a bit dark I'm still working the video out on my camera!
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/touie/?action=view&current=april07024.flv

we use ot have chinese hamsters and we could work out whythey kept escaping then discovered (we caught them doing it!) they were strong little ******* and prised open the bars so we had to move them to a glass cage!

I'm sure binky could squeeze through the bars if she wanted but even if I leave the door open she won't leave the cage! Funny little thing she is!!!

awww, so cute! we used to have robskies (the ones in my avatar) and the biggest one was the size of a golf ball! Scrappy, the lil'un was about the size of a ping pong ball, she was a runt!

I love dwarf hamsters, they're so cute!

Back