• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another P@H Missexed pair... U/D Dad returned for adoption

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
now 7 months old and the female has just kindled. With dad present.

Seems there are only two kits but rather a lot of blood :? methinks there were more originally. Im trying to contact the owner as Im worried that Mum/Dad may trun on the others and of course now Dad needs a new home.

She called P@H and was told they could be sold on in 5 weeks time :twisted: what is wrong with these people?!

I have offered. She was thinking of returning him but seeing the advice they have given so far I would rather see him neutered first. :? I have my fingers crossed that the babies dont need hand rearing too.

Dad has been returned to P@H....She took him first thing before she got my message. At least they know what sex he is this time :?

The babies are doing OK, she is going to keep a very close eye on them though. Think there are only two left.

Back