• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about Frida

she just doesnt seem herself today :(

when i fed her this morning she ate a few pellets but turned her nose up at spring greens & parsley (her faves). i gave her a pineapple tablet but she just chewed it a bit and spat it out - she normally stands on her back legs and begs for them.

she is pooing alright and her tummy doesnt feel bloated or anything. i dont know if she's feeling a bit under the weather or if she is just being picky today.

she did rattle the bars of her pen for about 10 minutes before i went so she must be feeling well enough to want to go for a run around.

i'm at work now but gail's going to call in at 12 to check on her and i'm going to leave early in case i need to take her to the vets.

please can we have some vibes for my little feisty madam - and lets just hope she's having a lazy day and isnt poorly

If she is going to be ill, better now than over the Easter break!

Lots of heathy vibes to Frida though

Sending vibes for Frida.

If she was wrattling her cage by biting the bars maybe she has damaged a tooth?

Janex

she's always rattling the bars - she's a very impatient bunny

i'm going to see what gail says when she rings me - she's gone home armed with coriander and mint - if she's still not herself i'll get her to take her to the vets and certainly get her teeth checked out

thanks for all your vibes :)

she was just being sulky :)

i came home early and carried her downstairs and put her in the garden. its the first time she's been out all year because she heads straight for our bedroom when i let her out and refuses to come downstairs

anyway she's had a good run about and eaten some timothy hay and some greens and the pineapple tablet had gone

may be moving her downstairs on a permanent basis as she's becoming a bit anti social

but at least she's not poorly :D

Rory did this to me a few weeks ago. He had me in tears because he was just lying there and wouldnt move, he wouldnt eat or anything. I do think they do have off days sometimes but would keep an eye on her just in case. keep us posted.
tracy

she used to be so feisty until she was spayed - the vet said her ovaries were covered in cysts (she is still only 10 months old) and thats why she was so utterly vile tempered

since she's been done she's been quite timid and she likes to hang about in my bedroom rather than hopping about the living room destroying things

but since she's been down tonight i think she's got over whatever was scaring her about downstairs as she's out again now and has headed down to see me rather than going to snooze in our bedroom. i guess she just needed a bit of encouragement. we did have her spayed just after we moved here so she's never really spent much time downstairs in this house. i never thought my feisty frida would be so placid, bless her.

keeping an eye on her though in case she has another do like this - she was at the vets 2 weeks ago for her vaccinations and she was in perfect health :D

Awww she sounds much happier now the cysts have gone then. I've not really noticed a change in Audrey, I suppose she does seem to chew skirting boards slightly less :lol:

Back