• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oooh ahhhh :-D

Pringle

Warren Veteran
I`m so sorry for this random post but i am just SOOOO excited.... the new run for my bun has come :D i was in such a grumpy mood after work until i saw it had appeared then went and shared excitment with pringle who thought i was insanely mad haha, going to build it now woo.

Again sorry for my excitment , just had to get it out.. as no-one is home with me :( :lol: xx

awww bless ya lol. im going be exactly the same when my new hutch.run combo comes and ill have to wait for me dad to come and assemble it :lol: have fun putting it all together

:lol: it looks fairly easy, my boyfriend said hed do it later but im far to excited i want it all up and running :lol: .. Need to let me know when urs comes so i can share excitment with u to :lol:

lol im sure u will hearing me screeching all the way in scotland when mine arrives :lol: :lol: take some pics for us of your completed assembly - me and drills are just a big no no lol

crazyrabbitlady said:
You should have seen my excitement when my dandelion seeds arrived this morning :oops:

oooo where did u get them from? stupidly ive never thought of buying some! i keep asking me mates to look out for them in their gardens cas i used all the ones growing in my garden up!

Back