• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what has your bunny destroyed?

tracyuk

Mama Doe
I have just caught Rory on the stairs chewing my fave suede jacket. It now has a huge hole on the shoulder. He knew he was being naughty because he ran away sooo fast when I said his name.
Little monster is hiding behind the sofa and has been there for about 20 mins :lol:
Tracy

Hole in my Landlord's carpet before i moved out & hole in the plaster under the dining table :shock:

None of which were plugged in at the time but they have bitten through...

4 laptop leads
2 telephone wires
1 ethernet cable
1 xbox wire
1 hair straightener lead
1 lamp lead
1 pair of slippers

thing was... on all occasions i was watching them.... and saw them do it.... tried to pull them away... and too late in half :( naughty buns

cables!!!! he chewed my microphone cable into about three sections under my bed :roll:

When I first got Smirnoff & knew nothing :oops: he chewed through my Xmas tree lights, my CD player speaker wires, playstation wires & phone charger. All were plugged in :shock:

harvey is an outdoor bun but is often in the house having a hop about. he had a chew on me corner tv unit and did attempt to dig on my brand new expensive rug which i now have learnt to roll up before getting him in the house :lol:

Scipio & Aemilia tore loads of wallpaper off (but, I didn't really mind, cos my 5yr old daughter has been doing the same thing :? - not sure who taught who!!!) and they try to eat my post if I don't get to it in time - luckily just bills though! :lol:

Off the top of my head:

3 or 4 Nokia chargers
1 laptop cable
1 dance mat cable
1 playstation cable
1 landline phone cable
1 Telewest TV/Broadband cable
Several cushions
Several duvet covers

:lol:

Several pairs of jeans have holes
A jumper
photos
books have nibble holes at key points!
A cabinet :oops:
several phone chargers/hands free kits
a lamp cable
various food stuffs.
Faline's also haveing a good go at tearing up the carpet by the door.
Oh and the bottom of my mum's curtains which I now have to buy new ones for.

Between them so far:

4 ethernet cables
2 phone lines
2 patches in our lovely new carpet
Taken chunks out of our fireplace
Eaten a good part of our cupboard door
A couple of tiles
And a large amount of our living room wallpaper!

Erm.. Phone cable and there are holes in my carpet, that it really. The carpet doesn't matter, its his bedroom (I just sleep there :roll: ) and when we move we are pulling up all the carpets.

wallpaper
skirting board
door & frames
christmas tree lights
hubbys stereo cable (£35 per metre!!)
willow trellis for the garden
slippers
straw summer bag
underside of the dining table

I'm sure there are loads more :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rusty has chewed a massive chunk of wallpaper off the wall (rented house) which we have been attempting to paint over! :shock: :shock: He has chewed OH's works shoe laces, whoops and holes in the back of the sofa. Here is hoping OH doesn't read this as he doesn't know that bit yet :?

Rusty is well worth it though, too cute to get annoyed with :love:

Edit: I wouldn't actually get annoyed, just a figure of speech :oops:

All of the above, plus a couple of leather bags, some shoelaces, a selection of books, magazines, bills, contracts and other printed material. Everything apart from chewy toys they are supposed to chew :roll:

1. the hoover :shock: Flopsy Chewed right through the wire... my fault for leaving it out lol
2 Phone Charger... lucky my dad had the same charger as me lol
3. loads of my clothes :twisted:
4. a hairdryer
5. lots of College work

i think thats it.... :roll:

all these were wrecked by little bun Flopsy he had a really bad habit of dragging my clothes into his cage through the bars :shock: hense why i moved him out my bedroom lol

my heart.. i am completely in love with buns he is my little angel and my heart is completely destroyed with love! As well as that every handbag that he can get his hands on! he is a bunny obsessed lol(laugh out loud)

Back