• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy hutch combo

Vix

Alpha Buck
hi everyone, just wondering those of you who bought the 6x2x2 hutch with attached 6x4x2 run, how much did you end up paying for yours? did many actually get it at the starting price of £110?

Has anyone ever tried contacting them to get it any cheaper? :? (not that it's not good value already) Just, I was thinking of getting it and the run extension together, and want to know how approachable they are and whether they'd do a deal? :wink:

its always worth ringing them. i rang them with my concern about the plywood and the guy was so lovely and really helpful when i asked him all sorts of questions. if you dont ask ya dont get is my motto :lol:

Well I emailed them about the hutch extension as the 6ft one isn't on ebay and asked for a price for the hutch/run and extension if I were to buy them both together and I got a really curt reply saying 'the price is on our website' (which imo is extortionate for the extension :shock: ) I wasn't impressed with their customer interaction at all

I bought it from their website (not from Ebay) with run extension. I don't believe there are any special deals, as I think they are expecting to sell the whole lot anyway. :? ie you wouldn't buy the run extension without the hutch/run combo.

On the website that comes to £224!!! that takes into account the 30% off sale too! :shock:
back to the drawing board... :lol:

CottonMather said:
On the website that comes to £224!!! that takes into account the 30% off sale too! :shock:
:eek: the run extension costs £104 yikes!!

CottonMather said:

Exactly :shock: You can get better quality sheds for that :lol: Although I don't think it would be hard to construct your own extension/run and add it on, or use pws panels

i've looked into panels, I could make a 6x3x3 hutch with 9x6x3 run for around £124... + whatever the fixtures and roof felt cost - not too bad...

I wasn't impressed with their customer interaction at all

Really? I thought he was really helpful when I spoke to him :D

At first he didnt want me to buy a hutch from him though as it was £100 just to send it here, but he ended up selling me two :D

well one just went for the starting price :D wooo maybe ill get mine at that price too :D then ill just have to buy locks, plastic sheeting slabs etc :shock: quite a list really!!!

Back