• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you worry that....

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
People will think you're neglecting your bunnies?

I've just been thinking that if anybody saw the poor state of a couple of my rabbits they would probably think that I was mistreating them. At the moment Sh!tty has a virtually bald bum and tail, and Smokey has permanently runny eyes. :shock: :shock:

I'm sure I would probably fail a homecheck if anybody saw my crocked bunnies! :roll: :roll:

Amy

sounds like me too :lol:

Lola has got permanently weepy eyes. Gus has got a bald ring round his tail due to an infection. And bald patches on his back due to the mites we've (hopefully) got shut of for now.

And all 5 of them are moulting for england - they look so unloved even though i'm brushing them every day.

I would not only fail a homecheck - i'd probably have them all taken off me :lol:

And to make matters worse - the house is filled with bunny hair flying about and my asthma is appalling :shock:

Cracker is moulting in patches.

Alex has just been treated for stress mites.

Barley has scar tissue lumps on her ear & a scar above her eye.

Chocolate has a bit of fur missing from where Smirnoff humped her :roll:

If anyone comes round - I'll hide them or something :oops:

Back