• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do you think of this pen?

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
bellaandpen006.jpg

this is roughly what i want to set up for the buns (hopefully in the garden if i was granted the use of the new grass :lol: ) except it would be cable tied not fixed with the supplied fixers also this one is 6 x 5 panels and i would hope to make a 7 x 7 panel one if it was 6 x 5 it would have a hide away made of panels if not a covered carrier would be used, i would also get some reftective material to cover the roof with :D

so what do you think?

p.s. please excuse the mess :oops:

Thats not fair, One doggies on the sofa and the other in the pen!! :lol: Looks good, Would they be in it unsupervised? Xx

lol actually one doggie on the sofa, one in the pen, one by the tv and one by mums feet :lol:

erm not sure about unsupervised i would probably just sit out there and watch them play for an hour or so then bring them in again, unless i was 100% it was totally secure then i might leave them for 10 mins or so although i would keep poking my head out the door as im a paranoid mummy :lol:

Looks good, :thumb: I've seen pens made out of those nic cubes before and they are supposed to work quite well, also you can fix them together with zip ties (I think they are called! :oops: :lol: ) to make it a bit more secure if you are worried. :D

i had one pack of the wire ones anyway, got another pack from sgprescue then a local shop started selling the plastic ones so got a couple of packs of those too :D

cavysrock said:
OMG iw ant the palstic ones, i am going to find that shop and get some :lol:

:lol: they were £9.99 for about 16 panels and they com in black, white, blue, silver or pink :D :lol: 8)

That looks great. Hope you don't mind me putting some pictures of Rusty's home on; took some yesterday

PicturesofRusty002.jpg

PicturesofRusty003.jpg

PicturesofRusty001-1.jpg

I love storage cubes!!!! :D

Back