• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

food

Proper Food 4 Pets at the moment, but I've just bought some Oxbow Bunny Basics...

i use SS but am thinking of switching over to Oxbow or allen and page.

For all the Allen and Page users - why do you use it and how does it compare to other feeds, esp. your buns reaction to it in comparison to other feeds?

Thanks x

Allen & Page and SS

Went to A&P as it was cheaper (had 13 buns then :( ) and higher in fibre but two won't change onto SS so still use SS as it's my preferred feed

Rabbers said:

For all the Allen and Page users - why do you use it and how does it compare to other feeds, esp. your buns reaction to it in comparison to other feeds?

Thanks x

I decided to give a mixture as A & P has higher fibre and lower protein, but mine LOVE SS, and although they seem happy to have A&P I wouldnt want to deprive them :roll:

Rabbers said:

Thanks x
i switched over to allen and page mainly because of its higher fibre content and i have a dental bun who got messy bums, tbh i prefer it to the SS and its much cheaper too :D the buns all switched over to it pretty easily which i didnt expect as i have one very fussy bunny!

duchess was on A&P when i got her i switched teegs as he was on 'apple flavoured mix' and A&P seemed good as they were high in fibre, cheap and i can get them relatively easily :D

great thanks.

How long does the Allen and Page store if kept in a plastic container say? I only have two buns.....!

Back