• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone suggest a...

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Decent run, at the moment my 2 have free run of the garden, but when the summer sets in they wont be able too as my brothers friends will be round all the time and they tend to leave the gate open! :? i really dont want them to be stuck in all day that would be really mean on them!

so any recomendations would be great.... needs to be escape proof as Jazz jumps quite high :lol:

Nice to see you around Sarah :) Could you perhaps make a run? (Drag your Dad in to help of course :wink:) Its quite easy really, and you'll more than likely end up with a much better, sturdier and probably cheaper run :D Otherwise ... Plan B :lol: Do the boys live together now? X

I dont think my dad will do that :lol: no they dont.... i gotta get them neuterd its too expensive for me at the moment though :(

Jazzy B Bunny said:
I dont think my dad will do that :lol: no they dont.... i gotta get them neuterd its too expensive for me at the moment though :(

Aww, I'm broke too :roll: Hmm, Plan B it is then ... I'll have a scout round the net for you, See if I see any nice runs :) Xx

Cool thanks, i cant remember what they are called but i saw them on here a while ago they were EXPENSIVE but brightly coloured :? cant remember the name of them though had like a house bit attached :shock:

Jazzy B Bunny said:
.... needs to be escape proof as Jazz jumps quite high :lol:

i would recomend a lid of some sort..it will keep the buns in but importantly keep predators like cats out.
incidently its usualy cheaper to make your own.

Back