• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looks who's coming soon.........

Miloe's_Mum

Alpha Buck
I've been worried to post these pics on here, i wasnt sure what people would think, but after reading some posts today from other people who have recently had bunnies from breeders, i decided i would share my happy news with you all. You've all been wonderfully suportive and helpful with my previous bridge bunnies, and i want to thank you all for that :D

I was devstated after losing Alfie, Finlay and Maisie :( but knew i would want bunnies in the future, i just wasnt sure where to get them from. So i enquired with Ross Rabbits and these two beautiful frenchies are coming home with me in 3 weeks. I'm so excited and happy - for the first time in a few months now :D

This is Grace....
0703290128.jpg

IMGP6140.jpg

And Milo
0703290122.jpg

IMGP6202.jpg

And Grace and Milo as ikkle babies..

IMGP5540.jpg

IMGP5544.jpg

I'll be sure to post more pics when they are settled in at home :D

awwwwwwwwwwwww baby bunnies

lovely photos

Dont be worried about sharing your news - we're all bunny lovers at the end of the day :wink:

Awww they are sooo adorable!!! Makes me want another little one!!!

I love their names too! Grace and Milo are two of my favorites (i'm a complete name addict :lol: )

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ross rabbits website was what got me started on the whole bunny obsession, I'd love one of their buns.... are yours going to be indoors or outdoors bunnies?

OMG they are ADORABLE!!! I can't resist baby bunnies lol

I'm sure they'll settle in really well with you and will be such happy bunnies!

And you'd better post more pics or I'll be after you!!! :)
x

awwwww i LOVE frenchies when i am olderv 9 wehn i have my own house/flat) i want a blacka nd white one called Frenchya nd she will ahve free range of my house/flat :love:

kayjay said:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ross rabbits website was what got me started on the whole bunny obsession, I'd love one of their buns.... are yours going to be indoors or outdoors bunnies?

Ohh def house buns :D I cant wait to snuggle up with them and watch telly! :lol:

I'm really chuffed i managed to reserve bunnies from Ross Rabbits, they have been really wonderful and helpful and i'll be stocking up on supplies when i go down - 3 hr drive but it will be worth it!

I can't stop spending though.........what is it with bunnies that makes you want to buy LOTS of things for them! :shock: :lol:

Sharon D has a housebun, George, from RR, and she says he is the most laid back and well behaved bun ever

I've very envioius :lol:

Oooh, might have to pm her then :D I'm hoping my two will be as chilled !

I've been browsing the RR website for over 2 years now and buying things so feel really lucky to be getting bunnies from there :D Yay!

Back