• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help me choose, cat piccies...

Which row of photos do you prefer?

• Top Row

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bottom Row

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

norrielian

Mama Doe
Hey
So sorry for posting piccies of the cats again :roll: but some of you may have seen some of the individual professional pics of my cats.

There were so many good ones, its taken ages to decide and I'm stuck between two, especially as its a surprise for hubbie so I'm trying to think what he would love too!

If you can imagine a landscape canvas with either the top row of piccies or the bottom row, which do you prefer - PLEASE VOTE, I need to make a decision by Thursday!

Thanks everyone :D

canvase.jpg

I LIKE THE TOP ROW TOO :wink:

Could i use your pictures please? I sell coasters and rulers and keyrings n loads of other stuff at my market stall - could i use your pictures for the rulers - their just the right size aswell :wink:

i voted top row too :D

(must admit the bottom row is gorgeous though, but when i first saw it the first thing i noticed was the big bubble at the front not the cats :oops: )

EDIT: unless of course that is a light reflection in which case i have just made the biggest idiot of myself imaginable :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

missblondebunny said:
I LIKE THE TOP ROW TOO :wink:

Could i use your pictures please? I sell coasters and rulers and keyrings n loads of other stuff at my market stall - could i use your pictures for the rulers - their just the right size aswell :wink:

Awww, I would love that but unfortunately I don't have the copyright for them so cannot give anyone permission to use them, I've only got a copy of them to help me choose from the photographers.

cheekytikki said:

(must admit the bottom row is gorgeous though, but when i first saw it the first thing i noticed was the big bubble at the front not the cats :oops: )

EDIT: unless of course that is a light reflection in which case i have just made the biggest idiot of myself imaginable :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You are no idiot, it is indeed a bubble :lol: :lol:

BobandAbby's mum said:
I know I am in the minority, but I loooove the middle pic in the bototm row! It looks amazing! Therefore, I voted bottom row :)

i love the stalking pic in the bottom one too :love: but then again i love all those piccies

norrielian said:
cheekytikki said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You are no idiot, it is indeed a bubble :lol: :lol:

:lol: thats ok then, shame really you cant have a picture of the 2 rows like what you just posted, i think that would look nice too :D (your cats are gorgeous by the way :D)

Thanks everyone, think it looks like the top row! :thumb: I could always get the photographer to do a separate standard print of the middle bottom picture to frame.

I'm impressed that you've narrowed it down so quickly! There were so many I wouldn't be able to choose! I also like the top row best although they are all fantastic photos... your cats must have been very comfortable - I can't imagine doing that wiht my two buns, they'd just go and hide!

hope he likes it...

Back