• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics from our little bonding session yesterday

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
I decided to give it a go and see how all 5 got on together as ideally, I'd love to have them bonded for when I move so they can all live together and that way it's a lot easier to spend lots more time with them all and they can all come in the house for playtime too.

Here's how it started...

Anastacia 'Hellooooo'
Picture033.jpg

Bertie 'Oooooh fooooooooood' (Cos I NEVER feed him :lol:)
Picture036.jpg

Teddy was very frightened at the whole thing so he spent a lot of time on my lap watching the others. I guess it is understandable as his whole life he has only known his brother Bertie, they've never been apart :love:
Picture031.jpg

Sofia 'What's over here'
Picture037.jpg

Bertie and Anastacia 'I'm sure I heard a packet rustle!'
Picture038.jpg

Bertie and the girls having a snuggle if you can call it that?!
Picture041.jpg

Teddy and Benji, I finally got them to sit near each other, not too sure how scared Ted was though, he looked really scared and dashed off when Benji tried grooming him...
Picture042.jpg

Not very many of Benji, he was too busy to stay still for a minute :lol:

Lynda you are brave! :D
looks as though it went well..no fighting..so keeping fingers crossed for you!
nice to see pics of the lads again..they a!ll look so well :D

I split them up after our little session (only had about 40 mins) but I am hoping to introduce them a few times a week up until the move which is when, all going well, they will officially become a fivesome!

Result! If it's only a matter of time before you're planning on having them all together permanently I would repeat the same process as often as possible in the meantime. Glad it went so well, can't wait till I've got 20 together (please don't tell Maria!).

Neil

Back