• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey and Leila (pic heavy!)

Fayeloicia

Warren Scout
Hi Jill and everyone!

Today hasn't been so bad, Leila has regained some of her territorial confidence and has started lunging at us, and squeaking and grunting when we pick her up. But she is definitely getting on better with Joey, she's been grooming him and he's stopped humping her so much. She is still scared of us though.

I don't think she knew how to get down the ramp in her hutch-run combo, so I cut up some apple chunks and placed them on the ramp. Not sure if Joey or Leila ate them, but when I checked on them again Leila was in the run, binkying and zooming in and out of the tunnel!

Just took some photo's in the conservatory while the batteries lasted, I'll take some more when they are in the garden during the week! Enjoy!

Oh, and Jill, I think these are probably the best photo's I have taken of Joey yet, though he still doesn't look as gorgeous in them as in real life!

S4020962.jpg

S4020960.jpg

S4020959.jpg

S4020958.jpg

S4020957.jpg

S4020956.jpg

S4020955.jpg

S4020954.jpg

S4020953.jpg

honeybunny said:
Great to see pics of them both :D
I'm sure Leila's grunting will subside with a bit of time!

I hope so, I'm hoping to gain her trust over the next few months, as Joey was like it too. In fact he was until we brought Leila home, now it's like he's behaving to show her how to do it! :lol:

They do make a sweet couple! Hopefully Joeys good behaviour will rub off on Leila! She was definately playing at being a madam with the ramp as she's been using one for the last 2+ months!! But hey if it gets you apple treats ...... :lol:

Back