• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Readigrass

crazyrabbitlady

Warren Scout
I have been told by the guy that bred my french lop that he feeds A&P Breeder and Grower pellets and Readigrass.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of feeding readigrass? I will be keeping baby on the same A&P mix until about a year old but should I also feed readigrass or can that easily be replaced by another dried grass/hay?

Hiya

My Frenchies and my piggies have a handful of Readigrass mixed in with their food and they love it. I have no idea what benefits different to hay etc it has though :?

Love the pics of your baby by the way, looking forward to the ones when it's left the nest!

Any ideas where I can get a small amount of readigrass from? Preferably web based!

Also, ideas for small amounts of the A&P Breeder/Grower pellets would be welcomed!!

Hi! I think you can buy readigrass in smaller amounts,but it is labelled as "Friendly" dried grass by Friendship Estates, who now produce Readigrass. I've bought a bale of Readigrass and it says on the bag it is made by "Friendship Estates" now, as they've taken over Spillers. I queried this and they said the grass is the same in the Friendly bags as the Readigrass.

As for A&P Breeder and Grower pellets, I could only find these supplied in 20kg sacks when I looked, but you never know, you might find them somewhere - good luck! Claire x

Back