• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

quick Sugarplum pic

touie

Wise Old Thumper
look at the chin, and the dirty ear! She's such a mucky bunny :shock: :lol:
april07018.jpg

She is gorgeous!! You should have seen Snoopy the other day, she went digging in my flowerbeds and also had carrot juice all over her, even the top of her head (God knows how!).

I think white rabbits forget they're white!

awww shes lovely..wished i taken berties pic today..he dug around behind the wood and got his nose filthynot good to hide and oh he peed on the floor and dragged his earthrough it..eww not so white anymore bertie! make a good match for sugarplum..they look identical too! :lol:

how big is she now? what does she weigh? adorable frenchie..awww

purplebumble said:
awww shes lovely..wished i taken berties pic today..he dug around behind the wood and got his nose filthynot good to hide and oh he peed on the floor and dragged his earthrough it..eww not so white anymore bertie! make a good match for sugarplum..they look identical too! :lol:

how big is she now? what does she weigh? adorable frenchie..awww

thanks everyone, I'm not sure what she weighs 4.6kg was the last weigh in weight but I'll have to wait until next month when her vaccs are due before she's done again :)

Back