• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions pleeeeeease....

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
I am thinking about introducing the 5 buns in the kitchen tonight.

It's where 3 of the bunnies met. Obviously the kitchen has been cleaned since they were last in there, so does this mean it is still neutral territory?

Also, do you think its a good idea to introduce them all for a few hours each night until I can have them all living together in about 6 weeks time or do you think I should leave it til a bit nearer the time?

I am just a bit curious as to how they would all get on as if they don't get on I am going to need a plan B for when I move :lol:

I think that'll be fine as neutral terrritory, I asked something similar before.

i guess it would be good to see how it goes now so you can look at alternatives....good luck x

Thanks Mandy.

Think I will get them together tonight for an hour or so and see how they get on!

Plently of food down for distraction and a squirty bottle just in case it kicks off. Oh, and plenty of good luck. Good luck!

Neil

Thanks Neil and Faye :)

If they're not pulling each others fur out i'll try and get some pics!

EDIT - Faye, I :love: Paolo... thanks!

Goodluck with the buns. What sexes are the 5 of them. I have a group of 5, 2 boys and 3 girls i want to bond at a later date think i'm going to need a bigger bunny proof room for the lot though :D

Kezza30 said:
Goodluck with the buns. What sexes are the 5 of them. I have a group of 5, 2 boys and 3 girls i want to bond at a later date think i'm going to need a bigger bunny proof room for the lot though :D

I've 3 boys and 2 girls!

I'm quite slack with neutral territory. I mop the floor & move the toys about, & keep buns that i want to bond out of it for a week. Then - that's neutral! :oops: :lol:

Well, I tried it last night, put them all in the kitchen for half an hour last night with a bit of food, there was lots of sniffing but no chasing, biting or fur pulling :D

However, Teddy was very scared of Benji. Not too sure if its something that will pass with time as I had them both sitting next to each other towards the end of the half an hour although I am not too sure if that was just because Teddy was too scared to move.

The girlies were grooming Bertie :love:

Will post some pics later if i've bought the right cable to work with me!

:love: :love: :love:
wooo wooo. Well done. Hope it continues to be uneventful. How closely do they all live at the moment? Do you think they alredy know each others smell abit?

IsabelM said:
:love: :love: :love:
wooo wooo. Well done. Hope it continues to be uneventful. How closely do they all live at the moment? Do you think they alredy know each others smell abit?

I live in a flat and Benj, Sofia and Anastacia live in the hall outside my bedroom, and Teddy and Bertie live in the bedroom next to mine. When the 3 have the run of the hallway they do sniff at T&B's door (which is shut) but thats about it, no real contact at all.

Back