• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pirate has been a busy lady

Bhm1712

Young Bun
i noticed a change in pirates behaviour this last week, she doesnt like to come out of the hutch much, and when she does she keeps going back in every few minutes. in the sleeping section she has built what looks like a nest! with lots of straw, hay and furr.

as she has not been anywhere near a male i presume she could be beggining a phantom pregnancy? how long will it last?

I agree with mandy she needs spaying, and then a partner would be great for her :D . Did you say you couldn't have her spayed for some reason though ?

rescue

The lady at the rescue asked me not to have her spayed so i have just been respecting what she said to me

On Sooz22's thread she said her bun's lasted 7 days :D

I think Spice's was extra long at 2 weeks!

tbh I think it's not fair not to spay her, Pippa was so full of hormones and nest building and expecting her babies to arrive, it was awful.

Did the rescue give reasons for not spaying her?

Back