• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is your bunny’s favorite toy?

diniana

New Kit
My bunny loves his blanket.

:lol:

DSC02533.jpg

Inky loves being wrapped up in a towel but Smokey nicks it and wees over it!

They both love any willow twigs to chew and seagrass mats. However, their ultimate favourite toy is their log roll tunnel, they spend hours jumping on it and hiding under it.

Snoopy loves her jingle ball, which her daddy bought her when she was little. When she was pregnant and made her nest, she put the jingle ball in it!

I have bought chicken loads of toys, but he just loves anything that he shouldnt have, he usually pinches my little girls teddy bears and he tries to push her little cars along

anything they're NOT allowed. I've bought them hundreds of toys since I got them last year and they've shown precisely zero interest in any of them. I've tried balls, twigs, wooden and grass houses, cardboard boxes (which they chew for 10 mins), willow balls, grass balls, even bath mats for them to sit (and pee) on...nothing!

Of course the landlady's rug, the corners of the wall in the fireplace (the WALL!?!?!?), the radiator, the doors, the door frames, any cable tehy can get their teeth around (we are on our 4th replacement laptop charger, 6th phone charger), any bit of carpet they can tug up...

Figures dunnit

My bunnies love their pop up tent but their fave plaything (besides letters they pinch from the table) is their playtunnel
Rorysbum.jpg

Stoplookingatmybum.jpg

:lol:
Tracy

Wesley loves tissue boxes filled with hay, yums down all the hay and then eats the box down. The bad side to it is that he eats tissue boxes faster than we use tissues!

Hi tracyuk, :wave:

I love the picture from the bunny in the play tunnel. :rabbit2:
My bunny Spike would probably make more holes in this tunnel. :lol:

My first bunny Fuzzums always emptied his food bowl like Duty until I bought one what I could fasten to his cage. :no: :lol:

Back