PDA

View Full Version : Allen & Page pellets

tupperwarequeen
02-04-2007, 09:46 AM
I have been trying to find an online supplier of Allen & PAge pellets, the natural ones, not breeder ones. I thought someone posted about this recently, but can't find it ( :? wheres the search facility when you need it :roll: )

I want to buy a big sack, but can't seem to find it :? :?

Azraelm
02-04-2007, 09:48 AM
this is who I have used previously:
http://www.gjwtitmuss.co.uk/

cheekytikki
02-04-2007, 09:50 AM
http://www.gjwtitmussshop.co.uk/acatalog/RABBIT_PELLETS.html

this website was recomended earlier today :D (not sure of p&p)

otherwise you can go onto A&P website and get local stockists or probably ring them to find out or find somewhere local that sells the horsey ones and ask if they can order them :D

tupperwarequeen
02-04-2007, 09:51 AM
awh thanks Mandy, been looking for days :shock: :shock: :shock:

tupperwarequeen
02-04-2007, 09:54 AM
http://www.gjwtitmussshop.co.uk/acatalog/RABBIT_PELLETS.html

this website was recomended earlier today :D (not sure of p&p)

otherwise you can go onto A&P website and get local stockists or probably ring them to find out or find somewhere local that sells the horsey ones and ask if they can order them :D

when I tried a couple of places that do the horsey stuff they wernt very keen :? :?

tupperwarequeen
02-04-2007, 10:08 AM
just ordered, it works out to just over £13 with delivery

Gem
02-04-2007, 10:12 AM
You'll prob have it tomorrow too, they very fast with delivery :D

tupperwarequeen
02-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Well, maybe not tomorrow, but hopefully Tues or Wed would be great. I have decided to give mine a mix of A&P and SS. A friend gave me some A&P and they really liked it, but I like some aspects of SS and some of A&P, so I thought a mixture would be good (well, actually, hubby came up with that idea, I was in a quandry, and he said, why not have a bit of each instead of worrying :roll: )

can't wait, parcels are so exciting :D :D

honeybunny
02-04-2007, 10:38 AM
i feed the rescues a mix of both! :D

Next time you're coming over this way tell me a week in advance and I can pick you up a sack for about £7 :D

Rosie Rabbit
02-04-2007, 10:47 AM
I've noticed a lot of people on here feed the A&P pellets - can anyone tell me why they like them please?

Rosie's on a very few Excel Lite pellets as she has a tendency to gain weight - are the A&P worth a try? They do seem to cost quite a bit less than the Excel.

tupperwarequeen
02-04-2007, 10:58 AM

Next time you're coming over this way tell me a week in advance and I can pick you up a sack for about £7 :D

thanks Jill, I didn't realise you used A&P as well, but I knew you had SS

Spacegirl
02-04-2007, 10:59 AM
I've noticed a lot of people on here feed the A&P pellets - can anyone tell me why they like them please?

Rosie's on a very few Excel Lite pellets as she has a tendency to gain weight - are the A&P worth a try? They do seem to cost quite a bit less than the Excel.

Very cheap and high fibre :D

honeybunny
02-04-2007, 11:06 AM

thanks Jill, I didn't realise you used A&P as well, but I knew you had SS

yep keep in 4 different types!!! just like a hotel here! :lol:

tupperwarequeen
02-04-2007, 11:08 AM
well, my reasoning is that they are high in fibre (23%) which bunnies should have lots of, and low in protein, (12%) which should be limited for bunnies. A&P is also fairly cheap, although postage has more than doubled the price :shock: :shock:

However, I like the fact that SS has prebiotic in it. It is also fairly high fibre (19%) and protein not too high (14%).
SS is one of the most expensive feeds though.

The other really nice feed is oxbow bunny basics, Trinny had that at ARC, but getting a supplier was impossible, and on the internet the postage was prohibitively expensive.

So my theory is, a mix of a high fibre, cheaper pellet, with my prebiotic pellet will give the buns a great diet, and will make my pennies stretch a little bit further :D :D

tupperwarequeen
02-04-2007, 11:10 AM

we can trade hay for pellets :lol: :lol: :lol:

whhooo, we are going black market :shock: :shock:

honeybunny
02-04-2007, 11:10 AM
A & p has a probioctic in it too! :D

tupperwarequeen
02-04-2007, 11:11 AM
A & p has a probioctic in it too! :D

ooh I must have missed that :shock: