• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Kayjay (diet encouragement)

Hey Kay jay....
I know you wanted before and after piccies... to help with some encouragement... Hope this helps... to anyone dieting stick at it!!!....

This is me august 05 with my best friend ( iam in brown)
canada05052.jpg

This is me August 06 ... 5.5 stone lighter. (blue top)
HPIM0031.jpg

Well done!! What a transformation!! I'll have to get back on the wagon..I fell off it 2 weeks ago, but your thread has given me a glimmer of an incentive...I think I'll get one of those tape measure things and put it on my siggy....might help! How do I do it?? The tape thing, I mean!!

I've done it..no going back now :shock:

Awww jane :oops: was a bit more of a fatty then though... :lol:
tickerfactory.com or something like that for a ticker lol.... bit of a weird website though lol... kind of hard to figure it all out.

Thanks for all the nice thoughts guys.... my diet starts again today lol - hi ho hi ho its off to the gym we go

Well done, that's fantstic! I'm hoping to stay pregnant forever so I don't have to worry about dieting again :lol: !

Wow you look amazing, a whole difference person - and your friend too!!!!! I bet you feel better/healthier too as well don't you?

Thanks for that, I've been poorly this weekend so haven't stuck to any diet at all other than nibbling what I fancy :oops: (why do some people stop eating when they're ill but I eat more :lol: )

Monday morning, back on the diet :D

GemmaH said:
Well done, that's fantstic! I'm hoping to stay pregnant forever so I don't have to worry about dieting again :lol: !

:no: Come September you're joining me on the diet :wink: :lol:

Snowflakes mummy said:
just low fat eating and not eating so much and a lot of exercise... no full diet plan - just a new permanent way of healthy eating.

thats what I am trying to do, lost 1 stone and 2lb so far :D

Back