• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OUR PTS BITING BUNNY ....shes been playing ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
remember the bunny we saved from being PTS for biting .......

well ive just gone to put her away after a play in the run and ....SHE WAS PLAYING WITH A PLANT POT :D :D ...first time ive seen her play with anything ....and she lets me pick her up ...and she lets me stroke her .....
AND....NO SHE HASNT BIT ANYONE AT ALL SINCE COMING HERE :evil:

thats brilliant!!! thank goodness u rescued her - think it was a patetic exscuse - i bet they kept scareing(sp?) the poor cute little monster thats why she bit them-if she actually did! :roll:

i bet she spent the last 4 years in that 3 ft hutch . she never came out and never got any love because they were frightened of her . :evil:

all she had to do all day was sit and eat ....

no wonder she is overweight , frightened and doesnt know how to run around and play .

i cant believe the progress we are making with her .

i was all set to lose my fingers and look how shes turning out :D

she ll soon be ready to look for a new home . hopefully where shell get all the love she needs to make up for the last 4 yrs .

Angie :D

:D :D Bless her lets hope she can start enjoying her life now.. Shame on the owners that had her before :evil:

She was probably soooo frustrated the poor girl. No wonder she was aggressive with them (if they were telling the truth of course) I would have bit them as well :evil:
x

the only thing she has done while being here is to run at me when i touch her food bowl :( shes only saying ..oi thats mine :(

Awwwwe thats great news..... and I'm glad she bit them, it made them send her somewhere much nicer! :wink:

Back