• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's official: I am a paranoid poo-watcher!

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
Have been watching for poos from Clover all afternoon, and then had a minor celebration when they arrived. Then suddenly realised that there were none from Dusty! Have just been sitting with her watching her eat hay, and then suddenly spotted some poos.

This obsession really can't be healthy, can it? I am the Gillian McKeith of the bunny world. :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: i think we have all been there (when teegra had stasis his first poop prompted a note being put on my bedrrom door at about 12:30 at night so mum and dad knew that the poop had arrived as soon as they woke up the next morning) :lol:

Hehe, my mum calls me bunny Gillian McKeith as I'm also obsessed with bunny poo! :D

I think we should set up a sticky for poo discussion!!! :thumb:

AliBenMummy said:
Hehe, my mum calls me bunny Gillian McKeith as I'm also obsessed with bunny poo! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: i read that as start up a sticky poo discussion :lol:

cheekytikki said:
AliBenMummy said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: i read that as start up a sticky poo discussion :lol:

Bleurgh!!! :shock: :lol:

Back