• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

licking

u are very lucky bunnylicks are adoration, think they also think u are some kind of giant rabbit feeding thing lol and that they are groming u usually thumper will do that if he wants a nose rub so saying ill lick you and u can give me a stroke :)

Bunny tongues are just so yummy....
You are very lucky feel blessed.... my Isaac loves to sit and lick me til I am sopping wet lol - but I love it!

Today something strange happened: I have to salve Yunas feet because she has partly rubbed off the fur. She hates beeing hold on the arms and dislikes the treatment. Today when I put cream on her feet, she startet lickig my face.
Surely she didn't want to say "I like you" in this moment. What else can it mean? Was she asking me to let her go? Or a gesture of inferiority?

My last 2 bunnies licked me constantly, especially on the face.... my new bunny is a still a bit flighty and nervous and quite young and hasnt licked me at all yet...... I guess she just doesnt love me :( I miss being bunnylicked!

mine do it occasionally but i think you're right about the submissive thing - charlie does it to me sometimes when i'm doing something nasty like clipping his nails. I think it might be a "ok you're the dominant one now please let me go" signal...

of course love is the main reason! they're wonderful
x

Squidgy loves to lick! I think it's lovely, it makes me feel loved :oops:
He does the licking thing when we're grooming him, or cutting his nails, and we see at as a small irritation on his part.

Back