• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little precious

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
My little precious Santa has been really snuffly of late and it's started getting into her eyes now too. Last checkup the vet said her molars were starting to look a little iffy but we hoped that the fresh grass would increase her grazing and deal with it. I had a look today and one of her incisors appears to be twisted :cry: It's flat on the top so I don't know if she's somehow managed to do that by accident, or if it's worked itself loose or something :? It doesn't look right in any case, and possibly the cause of the eye problem. So she'll be off to the vets as soon as I can get an appointment this week and I think she's going to have to have a dental...not great for one so snuffly or for such a highly strung little flower :cry: (also not great that my trusted vet is on maternity leave!)

HPIM0537.jpg

20bc4b10.jpg

d3ea3a72.jpg

Awww, she's so beautiful. I hope she's ok, and you manage to get her teeth sorted out. Please give her a big cuddle from me. Squidgy, Salt and Pepper all send her lots of love too.

Is there any way of doing the dental without GA?

I doubt it, she's an absolute nightmare, the vet has to sedate her to do the tear duct flush, and she's so tiny I should think it would be too easy to do her damage. I guess also it depends on whether she might be better off having her incisors removed :?

Thanks Helen - she really will be Squidgy's alter-ego if she ends up toothless!

what a precious little baby!!!!

hope all goes well with the dental. I;m in love!!! such a squishy little face :love:

Awwwwww its so lovely to see teeny-weeny Santa. I really hope that her snuffles abates again. She is such a sweetheart :love:

How dare Santa's personal physician have a baby and go on maternity leave!!
Santa, I'd write a letter of complaint if I were you

Janex

Back