• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any other online stores?

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
apart from hayexperts and bunnybasics?

i know it has been covered before but as the search is out i cant look :(

thanks :D saving up a bit now so that when the rabbitroom is done i can have a spending spree for toys and treats etc :D (going to norwich on weds hopefully to buy things like brooms, storage etc....and new clothes (but that has nothing to do with the bunnies) :lol:

I love www.sphsupplies.co.uk as well as all the usual stuff like hays, they do bunnysafe strong disinfectants and all sorts of random but useful stuff like gloves, various care things and electronic fly killers! I have to be careful or I could spend hundreds there LOL!

oooo thanks everyone yay! now i get to do loads of browsing before i shop :D i wont have hundreds to spend but hope to have enough to get a few bags of different hays so i can fill a large dustbin with hay and mix them all up for variety and get some nice new toys too :D

I buy my Oxbow hay in bulk from there - it's a huge outlay at once (gulp!) but works out so much cheaper than buying it in smaller bags. I agree,- it's good for things like Virkon, Conficlean etc - all the essentials. :)

Like others, I love Zooplus, The Hay Experts, Bunny Bazaar/Bunnymail, Pet Company and West Wales Willows.

I have just discoverd Pampered Piggies! They sell some great stuff for bunnies, my two are currently going nuts for their dried leaves, particularly the dried strawberry leaves.

Back