• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"MY BIG GAY OUT" BY ROAMING RUDY!!!!

thumperlop

Alpha Buck
Well it all started by being stuck in a bag and shunted off to the post box.....so when I arrived I was in need of refreshments, so swiped a big piece of juicy melon of the resident bunny hehehehe.....

Picture005.jpg

I thought if I sat still enough and just nibbled the end she'd not notice me......EEEKKKK WATCH MY EAR.....STEP AWAY FROM THE MELON!!!!

Picture014.jpg

As Thumper didnt want to share I pestered the 2 foots to take me out for a good hearty meal........off we went......

Picture009.jpg

Ticket in hand.......
Picture012.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhh FINALLY A SEAT!!!
Picture010.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm chinky!!!
Picture025.jpg

Spring rolls.......I'm in heaven!
Picture026.jpg

Can you spot me???!!! I know after that meal we look like twins....size of my tum!
Picture030.jpg

I even got to ride a chinese boat!!!
Picture031.jpg

And it ended with me getting lost.....the 2 foots said to me to wait by the sign if I got lost, so I waited and waited............
Picture024.jpg

awwww rudy! always love seeing your adventures although why is it a 'big gay out'? :oops:

p.s. looks like you enjoyed you posh dinner :D :lol:

I had a wonderful day :D needed to expand my waist band after my meal though :oops: so glad I was found again phew!!!

And when is it your birthday? My calendar is so full I keep forgetting where I am off to........got an important engagement next week so back into my parcel I am going :cry: hopefully i'll be let out quickly, it gets kinda hard to breath inside!

Back