• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini hutch on ebay!!

katykat1975

Young Bun
I read on here (can't find the topic no) about the hutch this guy was selling on ebay for a rabbit & guinea pig and emailed him recommending he advertise it as just a guinea pig hutch or for a rat :)

He did take my advice slightly and has changed his advert to 'dwarf rabbit'. lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140101994193&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:UK:1

Still so sad he kept a bun AND pig in it. Amazing to that he didn't get offended by my email telling him how cruel it would be to keep a bunny in it.

I am an interfering so-and-so!! hehe

it's a really cute hutch but i agree, much too small even for a dwarf. my little jack would go mad in there!!!

The seller says "remember, there is only one of these in the world".... THANK GOD FOR THAT I say! One is one too many, I might buy it just to smash it up!!! :evil:

:x :shock: That is appealing! I wouldn't even keep a rat in that! its only going to be two foot high and three foot long in the middle. Really annoys me when people sell hutches like that :roll:

Back