• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleepy?

Beebop

Warren Veteran
Thought this was too cute! :lol:
christmas07012.jpg

Glad you posted, since the raw diet Hannah has been *ahem* farting more, and they are so smelly they got everyone up from their dinner last Sunday! :shock: I asumed at first it was a doggy style detox, or is this something we will have to get used to? :shock: :oops: :lol: Shes been great in every other way since starting it in Jan though! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: cant say my dogs **** more...what exactly are you feeding? when i first changed to raw i fed veges aswell and they did get gas sometimes then but after reading up more i dont feed veg any more and the farting stopped. only other thing i can think of is that maybe she is gulping her food too much? :? (our soga have previously had wind so bad it made eyes water!!! :lol: )

Shes mainly eating lamb,ox heart, beef, poultry and then she gets weekly one bit of liver, egg and tinned sardines. She hasn't had any problems other than this, I think she does it on purpose when we are all watching tv or eating! :lol:

Back