• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We've had quite a week!

animus

Mama Doe
As promised, here's what happened.....
Well on ****, Neil and I got married :D it was a great day but I got really worried when we got home from the reception as I hadn't felt the baby kicking all day, so I called the hospital and they told me to go straight in, after hours of monitoring, they said they wanted to keep me in for a few days just to make sure everything was ok (it was a great way to spend our honeymoon :wink: :lol: :lol: )
Then on night, I wake up at 3AM with the worst pain of my life :shock: so I buzz the midwife and she tells me I'm in labour :shock: (nearly 3 weeks early) I panic as I'm rushed down to the delivery suite just as Neil arrives.
After nearly * hours of agony they tell me her heart is beating a little too fast and that they are getting worried so we're rushed off to have an emergency caeserean. 20 minutes later, I'm holding a beautiful little princess :D she weighed ***** and was born at ***** :D Neil cried as they gave her to him, she really is the prettiest little angel I've ever seen :D
Here she is :D

I feel so proud and honoured to be mommy to such a beautiful little girl

Her first night

Her first night at home

Sorry about the poor quality, they were taken on my phone, I'll post some good ones when I can upload them.

For those of you that are still waiting for your little ones to arrive, the pain wasn't that bad really, it really, really does hurt but there are worse things and you get an amazing gift at the end of it all :D
P.S Epidurals rock :wink: :D

Last edited:
She is so beautiful :D ..and congratulations on your marriage :D

what an exciting few days you had...
love to all 3 of you xx

Wow a baby and a wedding in such a short time. you must be exhausted! SHe is beautiful. Congratulations xxx

Aww congratulations, she's absolutely beautiful - you're right whatever the pain you go through they're absolutely worth it aren't they

awww isn't she lovely! :D Well done and congratulations to both of you. Looking forward to seeing some more pictures of her :D

the best wedding present ever eh? congratulations she is absolutely beautiful! I'm dead jealous - very broody at the mo - you must post more photos!!!!

Back