• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free to good home rabbits

i wonder where abouts the sallender is? We had a sallender in and his sister went to Barc..they were then re untied as adopted by same family :D

Angie 65 had picked them up and fostered both..beautiful bunnies

This one is in Essex (I enquired :oops: - slap my wrist!)
I noticed a few months back that a sallander breeder gave up & all his stock was 'free to good homes'... that was up north, perhaps has something to to the boom of them in rescues!
I enquired about the sallander at barc, she had just been reserved though - Angie told me about Aemilia (previously Hannah), and sent a piccie & I fell in love :love: !

CottonMather said:
stop tempting me dammit! :lol:

ditto!

he's beautiful and poor boy!!!

i want them all... wish i could help every bunny needing a home!

i keep thinking i might be able to convince hubby but we're not allowed the two we have let alone more. I WANT!

buddabun said:
i want them all... wish i could help every bunny needing a home!

I know, it's heartbreaking isn't it? I'm still trying to persuede o/h to let me have him!!! I really don't see his problem with me getting more :roll:
It's probably a 'no' though :cry:

honeybunny said:
i wonder where abouts the sallender is? We had a sallender in and his sister went to Barc..they were then re untied as adopted by same family :D

Angie 65 had picked them up and fostered both..beautiful bunnies

They were strays Jill - & from different breeders so not related (both were rung - I contacted BRC & one of breeders contacted me :D ), but they were found in Leeds. There were a few on free ads a few weeks back too in huddersfield - but from a breeder.

I'd not seen one before - they were gorgeous

Back