• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

introducing our new bunny....pics

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
ok we got 3 pics today not great ones but itll do for a start! weve had her a week today and shes now 13 weeks old..a fawn butterfly fr ench lop doe..withnoname as yet..we name our animals due to personailty traits etc..hence Bif..cos she bifs everything many times over and very hard1 bertie has been bertie all his life and hes fine as bertie..but this little lady well she pees like a river wot sort of name is htat..peees like running river..lol

these pics dont do her justice either..shes all feet and huge long ears!

newbunny1.jpg

newbunny2.jpg

newbunny3.jpg

kayjay said:
She's gorgeous :love: :love:

I second that! :love:

I found a few searching on the meaning of names:

Bida: (f) (Malay) "palace maiden, fairy, beautiful woman" - 'cos she is beautiful!

Brylea: (f) (Polish-Germanic) "from the water meadow"

Jordan: (m) (Hebrew) "flowing down, descending," a Biblical river name, also used for girls.

I got them from this website http://www.heptune.com/names/nameinde.html

Shes beautiful Deb, how about calling her..... Arriva :lol: or...... Splash, or........Tinkle, or...........Piddle, or Weed, or Dandy Lion!!! You know this could go on forever dont you, stop me now! :lol:

:lol: tiddles!!

i cleaned her cage tonite and did her litter tray etc..omg there was about 1cm of wee under the tray i was horrified! 48hrs worth of of over the edge peeing! yet shes peeing and pooing inher tray now..good girl!
can anyone tell me why a frenchie thinks they are small enough to sitinthe hayrack? oh yes she does..i saw it myself tonite for the first time..i didnt belive nikkiwhen she told me but oh she does..the twit! :lol:

i liek the name willow for he cos shes soft and calm likea willow tree..hmmbeinga doe tho it wontlast..maybe storm..or tempest..or tornado! :lol:
donna behave woman :lol:

Aww what a beauty!

I love the name Willow. :) That's actually what I plan on naming my first daughter! And River is what I plan on naming my first son. :lol: So both are very good suggestions. :D

Back